February Stated Meeting BBQ Dinner
Time & Location
About the Event
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and our inability to meet as a lodge over the last 10 months, we wanted to try something different to reconnect with our membership. We have therefore scheduled a virtual dinner and social time where we can have an actual meal and chat about how everyone is doing and what’s happening in the lodge and beyond.
- Order Meal(s) by 6:00 PM, Tuesday, February 2nd.
- Pick up meal(s) at 6:30 PM on Thursday, February 4th at the San Jose Scottish Rite building (2455 Masonic Dr. San Jose – across the parking lot from the San Jose Masonic Center). (If truly a hardship, we can deliver the meal(s) to you. But again, only if truly a hardship for you to get out).
- Drive home and login to the Zoom conference call number at 7:00 PM and join us for dinner as a lodge. Spouses and partners most welcome and encouraged to attend!
- Ww will finish dinner by 7:45ish where we will end the Zoom call and get ready for the Masons-only Stated Meeting Zoom Call (8:00 pm).
Each Dinner Plate includes:
4 Pork Ribs
Mac & Cheese
Soda or a bottle of water.
Cost is $20 per meal, but the lodge is paying half the cost. Your cost is only $10 per plate!
- BBQ Dinner Plate$10$100$0