May Stated Meeting Dinner
Time & Location
About the Event
Due to the overwhelming participation of our virtual dinner and social hour in February, we have scheduled another virtual dinner and social hour for May. We will share a Cinco de Mayo inspired meal and chat about how everyone is doing and what’s happening in the Lodge and beyond. We will also be discussing our plan to re-open Lodge for in-person meetings in June.
- Order Meal(s) by 6:00 PM, Tuesday, May 4th.
- Pick up meal(s) between 5:30pm and 6:00pm on Thursday, May 6th at the San Jose Scottish Rite building (2455 Masonic Dr. San Jose – across the parking lot from the San Jose Masonic Center). If truly a hardship, we can deliver the meal(s) to you. But again, only if truly a hardship for you to get out.
- Drive home and login to the Zoom meeting at 7:00pm and join us for dinner as a lodge. Spouses and partners most welcome and encouraged to attend!
- We will finish dinner around 7:45pm where we will end the Zoom call and get ready for the Masons-only Stated Meeting Zoom Call (8:00pm).
Each Dinner Plate includes:
Burrito (choice of chicken or slow roasted pork, rice, beans, cheese and salsa)
Small dinner salad
Chips & salsa
Soda or bottled water
Cost is $10 per meal.
- Burrito Dinner Plate$10$100$0